Christmas is in full swing here at Rural Space!
Decorations are up and the Turkey Burnout Workout sessions have been scheduled!
The Festive period can be a stressful if we let it, here are some tips on how to enjoy a stress-free Christmas…
- Recognise if you are being a perfectionist
- Christmas is about getting together with family and friends – it doesn’t matter if everything isn’t perfect
- Ask for help and accept it
- Have a nap in the afternoon
- Try not to over spend
- Be kind, if you can’t be nice, be silent
- Help others
- Forgive other people, you are the one who will feel great
- Be nice to yourself, remember to give yourself some ‘me’ time
- Go for a walk
- Enjoy what you eat & drink, don’t feel guilty, you’ll have plenty of time to get back on track in the new year
- Have fun
Happy New Year