“A fusion of mind, body and breath, our yoga classes will teach you how to calm your mind, increase your concentration and relieve stress and tension in the body. Learn how to tone the muscles and aquire suppleness, stimulate the circulation and improve overall health.” Vikki .
Yoga – an all round life enhancer
Yoga develops coordination, flexibility, stamina, balance, mental clarity, increases concentration and overall health. Yoga is an all round life enhancer and yoga practice will develop awareness of your body’s habitual holding patterns, over time you’ll start to find ways to undo less-than-perfect posture. With a balanced practice, your weak areas will grow stronger, and your tight areas will become more flexible, general vitality and energy levels will improve and you unwind your body mind, dropping into relaxation more easily. Yoga therefore is considered therapeutic.
- improve your physical fitness
- greater flexibility and strength
- improve your skin and muscle tone and definition
- improve your sleep and ability to relax
- help you to lose weight
- strengthen your internal organs and circulation
- help you during pregnancy and birth with relaxation and pain control
- help with muscle pain and strain and stiffness
- help your digestive system
- bring you an increased sense of calm and wellbeing
- improve your posture
- improve your concentration
- Energise you!
Yoga for pregnancy
Yoga can help women get through their pregnancy with minimal discomfort. It also helps the birth and post-delivery stages. Their bodies are more flexible, which enables them to adapt to various positions when in labour and the ligaments are more elastic, which can reduce labour pain.