Hear what our wonderful members have got to say
Tess telling us why Rural Space is her cup of tea
Our lovely member Lyn telling is why she loves Rural Space!
Personalised 1:1 or small group sessions to help you achieve your goals. Whether you want to improve your posture, mobility, strength or lose weight our trainers will create tailor made sessions for your specific needs…
- £40 per session
- £350 for 10 sessions
30+ classes per week
Professional, friendly, knowledgeable instructors
Membership is £40 (£60 for joint) & includes:
Click here to check out the timetable…
- Personalised Nutritional advice
- Free use of the open circuit
- Weight management programme
Get fitter, healthier and happier at Rural Space
It’s the perfect environment to enjoy a workout or relax, unwind and tune into your body. We are situated in a large, bright, airy and contemporary barn conversion on the Pim Hill Farm Estate at Harmer Hill, just a few minutes drive from Shrewsbury.
Want to make some real changes to your life?
- Improve your health
- Get fit
- Lose weight
- Manage Stress
- Become a happier, more rounded person
- Take better control of your life
Make Rural Space your space
- Comprehensive fitness training for all ages and abilities
- Yoga Classes – mat based
- Pilates Classes – mat based and using gravity machines
- Toning and fat burning classes – using gravity machines
- Spinning Classes – for burning fat and improving cardiovascular fitness
- Personal training
- Fitness boot camps and other courses
A flexible Open Circuit
An open circuit that is available any time on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday afternoons and will be varied every week, with instructors on hand should you have any questions on any of the exercises. Free to members or just £5 as pay as you go.
A well equipped beauty room and broad range of treatments
- Facial, eye treatments, manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Massage
- The celebrity favorite electronic face-lift, the Caci Ultra.
- Hypnotherapy counseling
No Joining Fee or Contract.